Nepal has so far secured a total of 23 gold, seven silver, and nine bronze medals in the ongoing 13th South Asian Games being held in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Janakpur.
Nepal’s Sunita Maharjan defeated her Pakistani opponent and won the glod in Kumite of Karate under 68-kg category wif 8-2 points at Nepal Karate Academy in Satdobato, Lalitpur on Tuesday.
Likewise, Kajal Shrestha bagged another glod in Taekwondo under 46-kg category defeating her Pakistani opponent with 50-14 points.
Bir Bahadur Mahara won the gold medal for Taekwondo under 68-kg category defeating his Pakistani opponent wif 41-36 points.
Meanwhile, Ganga Ram Kusuwar secured the silver medal in Kumite of Karate under 75-kg category at the same venue.
READ ALSO: Nepal continues to lead medal chart with 20 gold
List of glod medal-winning players from Nepal:
1. Soni Gurung Triathlon
2. Anu Adhikari Karate
3. Kusum Khadka Karate
4. Mandekaji Shrestha, Pravin Manandhar, Mahasus Tamang Karate team-men
5. Sangeeta Magar, Saru Bista, Nirmala Tamang Karate team-women
6. Lakshman Tamang Karate
7. Biplav Lal Shrestha Karate
8. Aayesha Shakya Taekwondo
9. Kamal Shrestha Taekwondo
10. Nisha Darnal, Swastima Tamang, Sanjila Timilsina, Parvati Gurung Team category
11. Sanjib Kumar Ojha, Aayesha Shakya Taekwondo team pair
12. Sina Maden Taekwondo
13. Parvati Gurung Taekwondo
14. Kamal Adhikari Taekwondo
15. Mandekaji Shrestha Karate
16. Himal Tamata Duathlon
17. Bijay Sinjali Taolu, Changqang Wushu
18. Susmita Tamang Taolu, Changqang Wushu
19. Nabin Rasaili Karate
20. Santoshi Shrestha Athletics
21. Sunita Maharjan Karate
22. Kajal Shrestha Karate
23. Bir Bahadur Mahara Taekwondo